Santa Fe – New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) offices are currently closed to in person retirement consultations due to COVID – 19 restrictions. NMERB is pleased to announce that we will be offering a limited number of services through an virtual appointment bookings feature for Members starting November 8, 2021.
The scheduling feature is powered by Microsoft Bookings and can be found on the NMERB website on the Online Appointments page.
Appointments scheduled on the website:
- will be held virtually
- can be booked with 24 hour notice
- will be held open for five minutes from the start time. After 5 minutes, the appointment would need to be rescheduled by the Member.
- require your first and last name, an email address, and a phone number
- can be saved to a Member’s calendar
- will offer Members a selection of two services (Note: eNotary Services will not be available until January 1, 2022):
- will send confirmation of appointments via email
Please view the quick guide to assist you in booking an appointment.
If you need additional support, or have questions regarding the online appointment feature, please contact us via our contact ERB Communications and Outreach or 1(866) 691-2345