by Mariana La Roche
The New Mexico Educational Retirement Board is now offering a new service for all ERB members. The ERB Virtual Appointments allow you to communicate face to face with our Retirement and Payroll Specialists without having to come into our offices. With the ERB Virtual Appointment service, you can book either of these two services: Pre-retirement or Refund and Rollover consultation.
Which service is best for you?
The Pre-retirement service is right for you if you:
- Plan to retire from 6 to 12 months from now.
- Already have a MyNMERB Account. If you do not have one, you can setup here: https://www.erb.nm.gov/mynmerb-account/
- Want to follow up on submitted forms or need assistance on how to submit forms.
- Have an inquiry about your benefit options or reciprocity.
*Please know that an audited benefit estimate cannot be provided through the Pre-retirement counseling Audited benefit estimate requests take up to 8 weeks to process.
The Refunds and Rollovers service is best for you:
- If you are no longer employed with a NMERB employer and have questions on refunding or rolling over your benefits.
*Please know that the Refund and Rollover counseling is conducted by our Payroll Specialists. They will not be able to assist you with questions concerning Pre-retirement.
Book your Virtual Appointment here: https://www.erb.nm.gov/online-appointments/